The European House of Youth Meetings in Warsaw located at Dluga 18/20 Street – in the Old City – is a branch of the Youth Hostel No 2 at Smolna 30 street which was founded in 1961.
There are nine rooms in the EHYM for 1,2,3 and 4 people. All high-standard rooms are with bathrooms and equipped with flat screens, fridges and free Wi-Fi. Our guests are allowed to use the self-service kitchen, laundry and dryer. The EHYM is adapted for the disabled.
The main purpose of the EHYM is to offer accommodation services, but also to support and initiate international youth cooperation, to help in preparing the stay programme, to promote the knowledge about the European Union, to cooperate with non-governmental organisations which support the structure of civil society, and to create the Central School Tourist Information.
We also offer help in:
* booking guides around Warsaw
* planning the stay programme in Warsaw (1,2,3 days)
* giving information about other youth hostels in Poland
* informing about the current cultural events taking place in Warsaw
* booking an accommodation
* choosing the attractive and worth-visiting places
* planning the most convenient journey to the places visited in Warsaw by public transport
The EHYM is an educational institution and leading body is the city of Warsaw.